Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Beginning of a new Chapter


I like to think of my life as a book. Hopefully it will be a looong book if Im lucky. Every now and then a new Chapter will begin and end and another one begins again.
Right now Im at the beginning of a new chapter…and of course Im actually having writers block!
I just finished my degree- yay! But this resulted in the fact that I had to move back home with my dad in the small village where I was born, since I can’t live in my apartment if Im not a student anymore. I have not lived with my dad for close to 8 years now. I had to pack all of my stuff and put 90% of it in storage, since my dad’s house is, although decent enough, rather on the small side. Its a roof over my head, so I really should not complain.
But its hard…It really is and I can feel the frustration growing more and more every single day.
I feel kinda ….well….stuck!
I cannot move out since Im broke and dont know where my new job will be…
I’m unemployed because I simply do not know what I can actually do with my degree. I dont know what Im able to do since my degree is rather specific and at the same time, its really broad as well. What kind of jobs am I actually qualified for with a social science degree? I really dont know… The world is changing and Im not keeping up.
I’ve given up dating since I dont have one ouch of privacy anymore. Mr. Right and Mr. Right Now will have to wait until I get my own place.
I dont know what I am going to name the title for this chapter because I dont know what its going to be about.
I just…dont know.

No comments:

Post a Comment