Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Its Huge!


She’d known it had to be done…but she sure as hell was not looking forward to it….because it was not going to be easy….as it was HUGE!
Most likely it was going to hurt and be extremely uncomfortable..
She’d postponed it again and again…until he’d insisted that she couldn’t postpone it any longer with all of her excuses….He’d heard them all now…
Sigh…
I was not happy about it…but I had promised him I would do it…and he’d been begging for it for so long now that I really could not postpone it any longer…I'd used every excuse in the book to avoid having to do it.
I had to psych herself up for this….
How the Heck was I suppose to handle one that big?! One as big as that…I'd hurt myself if I was not careful…
…and it didn’t help at all that I had my own size against me!
I took a few deep breathes…
Well….there were no option then to get busy…….*sigh*
I lifted my arms up in the air and stretched her 5.2 feet long body out….
…and grabbed the chainsaw and hedge clipper out in the garden and began trimming her side of the 7 feet tall Hedge separating mine and my neighbor’s garden…

No comments:

Post a Comment